Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Holidays are Approaching as a Money Making Season


As an online content writer, I have discovered I get the most traffic to my articles, and thus the most money, when I write on seasonal topics. With the advent of school starting back up, many holiday related articles will be popping up all over the web. I plan on being part of the bunch who see an opportunity and jump on it.

Although in the print writing world holiday related articles are actually drawing to a close, now is a great time to stock up on these topic gems online. By building a base of Halloween related articles well before it even hits, I give the search engines time to build rank with my article as well as provide a plethora of articles to those who want an early start in planning for it.

eHow, Examiner.com and Suite 101 are where I will be focusing my holiday related articles. By starting now, I think this will pay off later, allowing me to reap the benefits at a time when I want to enjoy myself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails